Search This Blog

Monday 8 October 2012

Cyclistings again!







Monday 5.13 p.m.
                            Yesterday we cycled on and on until we got to the end of the path. There was a doorless door, and behind that there was a big road. Is this Balerno? Maybe. We turned the bikes and cycled the other way. I got home after being on the bike for over three hours, but felt fitter than the last time we cycled on and on down the East Coast Trail.
                             The bottom two photies were taken today. I liked the clear blue sky. The Dharmakaya, which is the basis, has no centre or circumference, and no qualities, or characteristics. Funnily enough, this is how things before the big bang are described. Without circle or circumference in a time without dimensions. As I was looking up at the beautiful blue sky, I remembered this story about the Buddha saying there were a great many things in a clear glass of water. There are billions of galaxies in the patch of clear blue sky. Nothing exists in the manner of its appearance. That'll be ten percent off the top, please.

4 comments:

rob said...

Poisonous looks good. Nothing exists in the manner of its appearance. PS that 1980s era Bell helmet is probably retro fashion now.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I did not recognise the Bell helmet reference. I thought it was more like Springtime for Hitler on bikes. Hotboy

rob said...

I have one like that too, useless as the bike's bust, and too informal for the goose step.

NaNoSkye said...

Looks like a good use of a nice day.

I love the infinite blue sky, it is my fav vista.