Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas Day 1.55 p.m.
                                      I'm having a great Christmas! Nothing has happened yet.
                                       I was feeling a little delicate this morning, but as soon as I closed my eyes for the first meditation, I knew things had progressed. Profound was the bliss! And it had developed a little so that I thought I really need to do a retreat because I think you could sit for a long, long time in bliss like that. You drink and you smoke and it doesn't really seem to matter so much, apart from it stopping you meditating properly and making you feel like crap. But it is a wonderment, so it is, Jack.
                                       

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

The grandchildren must really enjoy visiting you for Christmas.

"Let's see if we can get grumpy gramps to say more than three words this year" they agree to have a bet on it.

Five hours later they get together to see how they've done.

"So - What did gramps say?"

"He said 'You lose'"

MM III

rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rob said...

I wonder if they'll have electricity and other modern conveniences at the holy isle place. Obviously no electric blankets that would discourage immates from raising their own heat.

26 December 2012 03:23

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I don't have grandchildren. Albert? It's just like Majorca. There's jacuzzis and bars and everything. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

I hope you have an excellent retreat. And remember, when the guru says "This one is best done with your clothes off" you should make your excuses, and leave.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Thanks! Packing and smoking today! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

At the very least, let's hope it goes better than Bonaparte's retreat.

MM III