Search This Blog

Thursday 9 August 2012

Cyclista!

          I went visiting on my bike today. It might have taken me half an hour, but I got lost and it took me an hour and a half nearly. I saw some parts of the city I hadn't seen before. It took me about twenty minutes to cycle back. The town in the sunlight was full of gorgeous looking young women.
          I meditated for three hours plus this morning before getting on the bike. The meditations were wonderful. I think I might start taking it a bit more seriously.

5 comments:

NaNoSkye said...

Sounds like a good adventure.

We went on the Waverly yesterday and went down around Holy Isle. A really lovely place.

Hotboy said...

Marie! That sounds like a great trip! I expect I might be at the Holy Isle soon enough. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Have you ever become lost whilst going to the offie?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! No problem in small spaces. I can ALWAYS find my way out of car parks! Hotboy

rob said...

It's about time you started taking meditation more seriously.