Search This Blog

Saturday 18 August 2012

No mas de plonko collapso!

Saturday 18/8/2012
                              I've almost always had less money than anyone I kind of hang around with. The progeny of the evil bourgeois work hard, and march in line with perfect synchronicity. Shame about their heads being stuck up their bums, but even they can see what it looks like out of my window.
                               What I always wanted was enough money to get drunk or stoned when I wanted to. I never really was interested in a watch which told you what time it was on the moon.
                                I have a stickiness with things too.But not a motor car. Not a clicky beepy thing. More like a Guinness thing. Oh, no more, no more, no more.
                                 The poor basturns are there to excite your compassion. So I'm just sitting here being poor, and thanking God that Match of the Day is back, and this massive present is given to me, out of the blue. Like, God, said that I should stop being a blissheid pissheid, And change tack. Such a wonderful present. My liver is praising the Lord.
                                  I spoke to a friend this evening about the object to be negated, the false sense of self. I was amazed that this stuff wasn't exercising their minds. I would like to pursue my salvation with diligence!

3 comments:

rob said...

It was about time you had another vision.

Hotboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hotboy said...

Albert? You mean, other than double vision? Hotboy