Search This Blog

Friday 17 August 2012

Wet, wet, wet!





Friday 5.32 p.m.
                         The rugby parks over by the allotments are unplayable - sodden. They've never had a chance to dry out all summer. Last week I was surprised one day when it was wet because it's been so wet. You'd think it would stop, but why should it?
                          It's been an odd week what with the fast and all. But the meditations have jumped up a notch and seem to have stayed there. This is very encouraging, but I kind of feel as if I'm between places. I wanted to be down at the Samye today, but there has just been too much going on.
                           I've got about 15,000 words of a new book done, but today I think I finally worked out the plot!! Now I've just got to write it. I'll be down at the Samye at the end of August and that's good timing. I'll write when the allotment doesn't need my attention.
                          The second bottom photie is of mint. Mint loves this weather. Tons more than last year, or any other year.

3 comments:

rob said...

I say! So sorry your rugger's been rained orf, but one can stay indoors and work on one's book. PS How postmodern to be writing the plot afterwards!

NaNoSkye said...

Sounds like a standard NaNoWriMo technique to write the plot after starting.

It is wet here and very little is doing well. I may get some mint. It is nice as tea.

I've been adopted by a wild pheasant, it is a rather pathetic creature. But it is safe enough in my garden.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I just convoluted the convolutions!
Marie! I'd love to have a pheasant in my garden! Hotboy p.s. I've been putting the mint in tea. Great!