Search This Blog

Sunday 4 September 2011

Sleepy Sunday!








Sunday 5:00 p.m.
                          It's hard to keep up with the bloggage and all when I'm not here half the time, but I'm getting a dongle for a netbook tomorrow, and I might then be able to do the computery stuff in Newmains. Sometimes I've thought that I should keep the place computer free, but life's tough enough.
                          The two top photies were taken in Newmains and all the rest were taken while I was up at the allotment this afternoon, or afterwards. There is my dinner. Apart from the three eggs, it's all from the allotment.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

You might enjoy talking to this robot about bliss.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I'm not clickying on that! Not till someone else tells me it's not yon riff band! Hotboy

NaNoSkye said...

Beautiful pictures. I need to go get my onions up from my garden.

Hotboy said...

Marie! It's not raining here today. I have tasks though like buying a dongle so I can have more machines to have a war with! Hotboy

rob said...

iPhones and some iPads have built-in dongles. PS hearing technodunces spouting cyberspeak is a bit like when a bourgeois jessie tries to talk football jargon.

Anonymous said...

I say!

The second photo looks like Marrakesh.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Albert? I've got both dongle and netbook now. Two more bits of kit to break down! Hotboy
Mingin'! Some folk were going to go there for a 60th birthday bash, but then somebody blew it up. Hotboy