Search This Blog

Friday 15 June 2012

Of all elaborate plans the end.
She said that she didn't want it to be me doing it when it came to being there, and I said that she was giving me the chance to increase and develop my compassion, and it was an opportunity for me. And I'm now so sorry about all the anxieties I had, and all the stupid resentments I fermented about being there, and how it should have been someone else shouldering this burden, and all of that because she was just a wonderful person, and now she is dead. What a great help my mother in law was to me! And all the things she'd known and thought about me for the last forty years are all gone. Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar!

4 comments:

NaNoSkye said...

I'm sorry that you had to wait until she died to realize the gift she was in your life.

But I'm glad you have realized it now.

I wish her safe journey.

Hotboy said...

Marie! Me too!

rob said...

Sorry about your loss. Hope the end was peaceful rather than traumatic for her. My condolences to the DB.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'll let her know.