Search This Blog

Sunday 3 June 2012




Sunday 11.50 a.m.
                            Everything at the moment is pretty abysmal what with the great grannies both being on the ropes and a friend of mine in hospital as well. Dearie me! Also, it turns out that I've to go to Lanarkshire again today. The only good thing is the meditations. The one this morning was fantastic. It's just so wonderful that such bliss is there and at hand.
                             But only for you, Hotboy. I know, Jack, but it's not my fault they're too dumb to meditate. Oh, I bumped into the Edinburgh nun on the bus on Friday and told her I'd go back to the Monday night meditations. Hope I do. Be nice to be in a room full of folk who weren't total flatheids.

1 comment:

rob said...

Ask about a pensioners' discount at the Monday meditations.