Search This Blog

Saturday 9 June 2012







Saturday 7.53 p.m.
                            I went up the allotment this afternoon and then on to the Botanics. The last three photies are from meditation spots.
                            I was lying in bed this morning and I heard, or thought I did, some pennies falling onto the floor from a bag of pennies on top of the wee bookcase at the bottom of the bed. This has definitely happened before, a year or so ago. Then it happened again. When I got up, I went to look for the pile of pennies and there weren't any pennies. Neither was there a bag of pennies. I moved them all months ago when I cleaned the room up a bit. This noise, or series of noises has then happened three times after the original set of noises.
                             What do you think, Jack? If it happens again, Hotboy, resist the temptation to put on the light and have a look. There be wee monsters down there!!

10 comments:

rob said...

Re the spooky things happening to you, have you considered this possibility - when you fell off the ladder a couple of years ago, you actually landed on your head and went into a coma. Everything since then has all been in your imagination. Nothing exists outside your mind. If you want me to come to the hospital and turn off your machines, just give a sign. That'll be just 10% off the top.

rob said...

Hang on! Maybe this is blog and everything else is only in *my* mind.

NaNoSkye said...

That would imply that either or both of you had minds. *giggling*

I expect it is a hungry ghost that wants the pennies.

Hotboy said...

Nothing exists outside your own mind. But it's a big, big mind!! Hotboy p.s. There is not much explanation for the spooky happenings, other than auditory hallucinations!

Anonymous said...

I say!

Probably just toe-clippings.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! The Domestic Bliss heard it too, so I investigated further and it was a collection of pennies in a plastic bag again!! Dearie me! HOTboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

It's mice. You could form a band like the Malawi Mouse Boys up the road.

MM III

rob said...

The hallucinations may just be flashbacks.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I didn't have the necessary calvinist toilet training regime to have flashbacks!

rob said...

I didn't realise you had any toilet training at all.