Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 June 2012



Tuesday 5.18 p.m.
                            I have dug up at the path, apart from a tottie wee bit at the hut where I can put the log section for the sitting on top of and meditating. But we don't have a path down the middle of the allotment anymore and that's a bit awkward really. You could break your neck trying to scramble over the big clumps as well. I'm not to sure what I'm supposed to do now. Turning it into a path would be a good idea.
                            Goosegogs!

4 comments:

NaNoSkye said...

Path building isn't really that easy, unless you are a sheep and don't mind meandering.

According to my gardening books planting spaces need to be no more than 4 ft wide so they can be reached from both sides.

Hotboy said...

Well, four foot is about a third of our planting spaces!! Fortunately, it's been raining since yesterday morning here, so I don't have to worry about path building today! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

An obvious use for that space would be as a wicket.

MM III

rob said...

Nothing wrong with your back.