Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 June 2012





Tuesday 9.50 p.m.
                            I had a wonderful day today. Meditated in the morning and then I went to the Dzong for a guided meditation with Ringu Tulku. He is a fabulous teacher and said stuff about tonglen I didn't know about before. Then I went home and had lunch, a nap, and then went up the allotment. Then I went out to the second half of the teachings from the Rinpoche. Loved it!! Some cats got it, but I won't go on about how  great it was because you'd have to be there and yous aren't really interested in this juju anyway. Oh well!

4 comments:

rob said...

Tonglen is a small district in southern Glasgow, Scotland. It is approximately 2 miles south of the city centre to the west of Rutherglen.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is that not the tongs you are talking about? Hotboy.

rob said...

Is that where they got their name? I learn something every day, not necessarily something useful.

I suppose the Fleet were from Gatehouse of Fleet?

rob said...

How come the Tories can't even hold the seat of Toryglen?