Search This Blog

Sunday 9 September 2012

Problems with the bliss.


Sunday 9.38 p.m.
                            The bliss has no evolutionary purpose. The flatheids are breeding like rabbits. What is it anyway? It must be made up of neurons and transmitters, and hormones, and electrical and chemical, tottie wee thingies. So it is something for the human beings. We do not know if animals have access to the bliss, but they might have sometimes. Who knows? The bliss occurs when you do something that has no connection at all with the bliss, such as repeating mumbo jumbo to yourself. The operating mechanism does not seem to be apparent.
                             When you talk to folk about what you are doing when you are doing hours and hours of meditating, you cannot factor in the bliss. You cannot factor in almost everything because the unfortunate ones have not investigated their minds by repeating mumbo jumbo to themselves for years on end, and do not have any experience at all of what arises.
                             Big changes in the bliss this month or so gone by. The three day fast started something. I asked the lama to bless me. You have to know how to take a blessing. And you are surely blessed when you can close you eyes and within no time at all, you are engaged with oodles and oodles of the wonderful, wonderful bliss. Imagine you could do that. You just close your eyes and off you go! Not being able to do that when it is freely available and when meditations, once you get habituated to them, are really enjoyable does make a person seem very unfortunate to me.
                             But we must accept the world as it is. Unfortunateness is everywhere you look. But I will not be put off blogging about the blisss because of it. Because I am not unfortunate. I can surf the oceans of bliss. Oh, what a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

13 comments:

Hotboy said...

How come these fung adverts have appeared?

rob said...

No comments visible at this end. Perhaps you're experiencing visions again. PS good photo.

NaNoSkye said...

I suppose it is because the term bliss is a bit vague that you think the 'unfortunate ones' don't experience it.

I expect we all do if it is just electro chemical.

But as long as you hold on to the idea of us and them you are going to be stuck.

We all want to be free from suffering and happy, every single person you ever will meet and all those you won't want that.

That is what the bliss really is.

Hotboy said...

Marie! If you don't do sitting meditations, I don't think you can experience this kind of bliss. Hotboy

John McKenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hotboy said...

Albert? Are you getting highlighted words advertising competitions such as at "vague" in Marie's comment? Just wondering what's happened. Hotboy

rob said...

Nothing showing here, perhaps because we're world famous for filtering out undesirables at the border. or because I'm on smartphone. PS I would just ignore the ads. Life's too short to give them the satisfaction.

NaNoSkye said...

I use meditation to keep myself level, keep myself in the action and remind myself that I am in service.

We are looking for different things from the meditations we are doing. For me the idea of sitting just to bliss out violates my purpose in the world.

Upgrade your browser to Firefox and put the AdBlocker to work. I never see ads.

rob said...

Hotters, please let us know just as soon as you've upgraded your browser and switched on ad blocking. ;-)

Hotboy said...

Why is so much of the internet just there to annoy you, or to interfere in some way. Imperialism, so it is. Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Marie! I wasn't looking for bliss in meditation. It's just there. You can't avoid it. I couldn't anyway. I might be a matter of how long you do it for. Walking meditation doesn't do it for me. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

From your current frame of mind, it sounds like a bit too much of this!

MM III

NaNoSkye said...

The internet is a vehicle for capitalism and spying on people.

Though I think that might backfire. People put so much trivial nonsense on the net it has to be hard to filter out any thing else.

Rob you'd have to download the browser for yourself to block the ads. It only works on your own system, not the whole net. Sorry.