Search This Blog

Friday 14 September 2012

          We got sent a letter from the counsil. It said that some parts of the allotment looked neglected. Fair comment. I will have to set aside the prostrations for the diggings, which are much more humiliating, as I might have mentioned sometime ago.
          This is for the spam robots, or maybe for the alien creatures who are soaking up this crap, and want to know who are the flatheids and who are not.
           So what I wanted to do was be a proper practitioner. The Bliss Of Inner Fire. The more I have tried to do this juju, over about ten years, the more I have come to realise that it is impossible within current constraints. Like flatheids being everywhere. And being a pissheid and susceptible to any temptations whatsoever.
             Then the big Juju man scared me off it. But I slunk back into it. The dark side. Oh no!
              So, why are you going to the Holy Isle then, Hotboy? If I get there, Jack, it will be because the Domestic Bliss bullied me into it. She's dead right. Get over yourself. Three months on the penal colony with the nutters, becalmed on a desolate, Scottishy island, well, I think that would be good for somebody else. Any takers?

4 comments:

NaNoSkye said...

I agree that digging is more humiliating than prostrating.

You are honestly going because you are being bullied into it? That is wrong intention and therefore a waste of time.

Make a choice to learn this or make a choice to be a flatheid. But step up, make a choice and live with the consequences of that choice.

I know I would not want to be cut off from the world for so long. But I'm working to learn to be a Bodhisattva. Which is about helping other people free from suffering.

I expect that learning to take many many more lifetimes.

Hotboy said...

Marie! The only lifetime I know I've got is this one! You learn faster with sitting meditations! Hotboy

NaNoSkye said...

I disagree, you learn how to sit and turn inward, but that doesn't help you with compassion for other people.

Only being out there with them does that.

But we are looking for different things. The paths we take don't matter as long as we keep walking.

Hotboy said...

Marie! You could be meditating on compassion. Anyway, maybe I just can't get walking meditations to work! Hotboy