Search This Blog

Thursday 15 November 2012

Blog reflections!

Thursday 8.17 p.m.
                             Back on the beer. I stopped the nicotine today. I'll be back soon. So sometimes today I'm thinking that I can't wait till the evening when I can start getting pissed, and, hopefully, forget about the nicotine withdrawals. Then I goes out for the beer and I've had two, and it's still not great.
                              I used to really like blogging! I used to like reading it when I was half pissed because then I thought it might mean something. But I enjoyed it. Now I'm enjoying looking forward to stopping it, but it's a wee bit like enjoying looking forward to stopping nicotine. Except I think once I stop with this, I won't go back.
                              At first I was really bursting to tell somebody (else) about the bliss. I thought even the biggest moron in this world would want to meditate once they heard about the bliss, but the trouble with meditating is that you have to make an effort, and for the sweetie eating I didn't realise how difficult it would be for them to make an effort. Of course, I was used to trying hard. But only with things I wanted to try hard with. Like keeping fit and healthy. Like trying to write books when you knew you weren't really all that talented, and realised that the currants who ran this world would not like what you were writing because it basically told them, when it was good, to go and extinguish themselves. Because it is because of the bourgeois scum that the world is organised the way it is.
                               There is a person with a sore back. I said to this person a couple of decades ago that maybe they should get a decent sitting position (couches, chairs, etc. should all be set on fire!) and then the better alignment might help their back. Well, this is like trying to get the sweetie eating person to do something that might make them less unhappy in the future. So what happened? About thirty five the person has a sore back. No helping themselves. Twenty years later they've still got a sore back. Sometime over the next twenty years this person will be completely incapacitated by back pains.
                                Nothing anyone could ever do in the face of the stupidity.
                                 I don't have an answer for the big things, but little things like that ... of course, I'm  so crabbit and getting drunk from a similar source. Smoking. But even that is not as stupid as sitting all your life in a way that will hurt you. It is pretty stupid though. Are folk addicted to sitting in stupid positions? I think not. Lazy stupid basturns!
                                  So, I thought if you told folk about the bliss, they would meditate. Ha, HA, HA, HA!
                                   It's hard to do the juju when you are surrounded by folk who haven't the slightest interest in this and who are obviously suffering from the results of not doing it.
                                    The bliss that came on today was saying to me that this is what you can get if you stop smoking. This is the start of what you can get if you stop smoking today.
                                     I used to look at these wee baldy guys in the claret and amber and I wondered why they weren't as open as I thought they should be with other people. There is no point in telling flatheids about the bliss. The folk who are going to get into the bliss are going to get into it and there's probably nothing can stop this latent propensity from engendering something ...
                                     There will be a break at the beginning of January. I will be away from the beepy beepy clicky stuff. It has been nice being able to keep some contact with some folk through this blog, but all the reasons for starting it (Brian Wilson hassling me; the search for an agent, etc.) have gone now. It's really just another addiction.
                                       If I get to the Holy Isle and spend three months there, when I get back... dearie me! I hope I have the compassion that the juju folk have about the flatheids because right now I think it would be better for them and the future of the world if they would all just spontaneously die. Right now. This is not a compassionate position. No points!

4 comments:

rob said...

If you stop, how will people know you haven't expired?

The sore back person should be informed that Albert has learned the lesson of sitting up straight, and preferably not at all. If you must sit, use a hard stool. Nothing soft or reclining. Even a "lumbar support" is a con - the only effective lumbar support is the support of your own muscles.

PS - not the the most convincing marketing statement for a backache advisory blog: "why don't you all just die!"

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'm going to start smoking again this evening!! Being a beer monster again really pissed me off. Hope your back is okay right now as I know it's a horrible affliction! Hotboy

rob said...

Thanks, the back's great, though I could easily change that with just ten minutes' slouching on a settee.

Are you just smoking because you can't get any yogurts?

Hotboy said...

Albert? I don't think it mixes with yogurts. Hotboy