Search This Blog

Monday 12 November 2012

Recent Photies!










Monday 7.08 p.m.
                            I took these photies while wandering about the neighbourhood over the last few days. I try to do that every day. A break. I've started walking down to the library. I'm trying not to write or do anything useful at all.But today was great. Fabulous meditations like better and better and then go for a wee walk. Apart from the nicotine, everything is great. I'm  much fitter than I was since I stopped bevvying and started adding in the prostrations. Onwards and upwards!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

The road is deserted. Is everyone in Jockland in the pub spending their free beer money?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'!They are happy folk, sitting in bars, having a jolly bit of banter whilst watching the geegees on the telly, and wallowing in ale, but never drinking the pink sticky stuff, or the petrol based lagers. Oh yes, Lordy, Lordy! Them were the days! Hotboy

NaNoSkye said...

Thanks for the pics. I'm housebound writing as I am every November.

Hotboy said...

Marie! Found some folk on Facebook who are doing this Novemeber madness stuff. Crazy!! I still don't get it! Hotboy

rob said...

Thank goodness you had Poisonous to help you buy the right camera for this photographic genre.