Search This Blog

Thursday 29 November 2012

In the war against the machines Part Y

Thursday 2.35 p.m.
                              I'm in the library!
                              Beautful day yesterday and I took some photies, but when I tried to upload them here, the machine told me that I'd ran out of I GB of memory that I had free from Google for Picasso Some Nonesense. I had nothing to do with Picasso and thought I was saving my photies onto a desktop folder. But, oh no. I've to pay them money now or no more photies. What kind of way is this to treat an old person? Just as well nobody reads this blog or I'd start a campaign!
                              I had the most marvellous meditation sessions this morning. I thought this must be the start of a breakthrough. Another one. Oh, ra bliss! Ra bliss! Ra bliss! I was going to leave here and go up to the allotment and wait for it to get dark, but I've just discovered that Brian Wilson is coming to visit.
                              The last time I saw Brian Wilson he ended up having to be cajoled down from the flag pole, but since that fateful night I'd heard that his long suffering wifie thing keeps him in a cage in the attic. Well, he must have got out on a good behaviour pass or escaped somehow because he is on his way.
                               What do you think, Jack? You've got a free bus pass, Hotboy. Make a break for it!

2 comments:

rob said...

There's been no comments, so I assume you didn't manage to shake him off. I suppose I should call 999.

Impressed that you found a way to upload all photos to Picasa instead of storing them locally, and without knowing it. I couldn't manage that even if I tried.

Anonymous said...

I say!

How wonderful that you can upload directly. I didn't know that there was an App for that.

Make sure that you avoid going to the bar with Brian Wilson. Just say that you refuse to go outside.

MM III