Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Ironies

Wednesday 7.24 p.m.
                                 I don't usually comment on politics on this blog. This is partly because most of the folk who come to this blog (apart from the spam robots!) were brought up among the evil bourgeois and are, therefore, almost bound to have fascist tendencies.
                                 It's not their fault, Hotboy. I know, Jack, it's the way they were brought up .... by the left .... def, dight, def, dight, def dight!
                                  But this isn't a post about politics. It's about historical ironies.
                                   I was thinking the other day that Israel is almost bound to get nuked sometime over the next twenty years. With the advance of technologies, etc., it'll be a lot easier to get hold of them, or make them from now on in. Of course, if this happens, all that stuff about Jerusalem and Armageddon and whatnot won't look so silly since there's bound to be a big hole in the world where the near and middle east used to be.
                                   Anyhow, one of the most densely populated places in the world used to be the Warsaw Ghetto. Now it's the Gaza Strip.
                                    Adolf Hitler did not like particle physics and all that because he said it was Jewish science. Unfortunately for nazi ideology, a great many of this "inferior race" were dead smart (Okay, where there any smart folk who weren't Jewish: Christ, Einstein, Freud?) and buggered off if they could. The Manhattan Project was full of Jewish scientists and they didn't have any problem nuking Hitler. Some of them weren't so happy apparently about them nuking the Japanese. "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
                                     I reckon the Israelis are going to get nuked because I don't trust religious people. Of  course, a great many of us could get nuked right afterwards.
                                      Are you worried, Hotboy? Am I hell, Jack! It's great to be nearly sixty two. Almost ten years in the gravy alreadys!!!
                                  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Politics! Don't get me started.

Anyway, once Jockland cuts the umbilical, at least you'll be able to get Radi-Aid. I will certainly encourage the staff to donate to that one.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Tell the Africans not to send any radiators to me, please. I would much prefer a crate of Erdinger. Hotboy

rob said...

I am informed by certain people here that Hamas are the victims and therefore nice people who wouldn't nuke anyone. Phew!

PS we're assuming Israel would be the nukees rather than nukers.

PPS Paulaner here tonight. Preferable to Weihenstephaner but it's no big E.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Paulaner is still good. I haven't been drinking hardly at all since September started. Dearie me! Hotboy