Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Mare Cyclisting






Tuesday 6.32 p.m.
                            I went a cycle run today. I've been doing more cycling just recently, but Poisonous has been out of action for the last two weekends with a sore back, so it was nice to get out again. Finally reached Cramond, but did not stop in the wonderful bar down there for a drink. When I got out of the bath back here, I scaled 10st 13lb. It's been quite some time since I was ten stone anything, so that kind of widened my eyes. I'll make welterweight yet!
                             The damn camera gobbled up another three batteries in super quick time. It cannot endure. It cannot.

8 comments:

rob said...

Sorry you had to let a good bike thirst go to waste in Cramond. Such willpower suggests a Teutonic gene somewhere.

Maybe Poisonous had a sore back when he advised you to get this camera. When will he be well enough to help you again?

rob said...

PS - some nice pics.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Looked up the manual on the webby thing. Too, too many functions!!! And I was supposed to buy a rechargeable battery at great expense, no doubt. Having started, I'll just give up. Hotboy

rob said...

As we approach the grave it's good to recognise the pointless stuff.

Anonymous said...

I say!

Why don't you use the camera in your phone?

MM III

rob said...

And if I can start drinking beer with beer in it, why don't you try using the phone in your phone?

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Albert? There's a hole in my bucket, dear Albert, dear Albert. There's a hole in my bucket, dear Albert. Hotboy

rob said...

There was an old blissheid who swallowed a bucket. One day he'll kick it.

As will we all of course. I wonder if Ladbrokes would quote odds on which of the folk here'll go first.