Search This Blog

Thursday 26 August 2010

The end again!


Friday 1:32 a.m.
                        The weather and the self portrait (half finished!) of the kiddo's boyfriend which I found when I got home. He is a fortunate creature to have landed among us because we are the wonderful people.
                        I cried and cried at the end of Amadeus. I could have been having some kind of breakdown, but I wasn't. I was just a little drunk. Peter Schaffer or whatever he was called is a fab playwright.
                        I am the patron saint of mediocrity. I absolve you. I absolve you. I absolve you.


                      Well, I know bugger all about Tibetan Buddhism, and I don't care about what anyone thinks of my wonderful writings, so bye, bye. Bye, bye!
                       So where are we going now, Hotboy? We're not going anywhere, Jack.

7 comments:

Marie Rex said...

We had half a day of almost sunshine, so we went out in the kayaks for 2 hours.

The weather this summer has been pretty disappointing.

Ack well, it pays the same if you are having fun or not.

Hotboy said...

Marie! Overcast here today. I hope it's not raining for the bike run through Lanarkshire! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

That's a wonderfully almost 3D drawing.

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

That's a wonderfully almost 3D drawing.

MM III

rob said...

The Lacrimosa would make anyone cry. Lucky you. Rich people pay therapists for years to try and take them to the same point.

The artist seems to know what he's doing, not that I would know. If it's not a naked woman I don't get it.

Anonymous said...

I say!

What about that ugly brute in Wednesday's post? Was he arrested for tripping up grannies and spitting on dogs? How much 'previous' did he have? I think we hould know.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Albert? Last night I was Salieri. This morning I was Mozart (again!)!
Mingin'! The boy in Wednesday's post is an obvious thug, so after I took the photie of him trying to rip yon boy's head off, I ran away! Hotboy