Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Photies

Tuesday 10:21 p.m.
                              We got a letter from the council saying parts of our allotment were neglected and that we would be terminated in fourteen days if we didn't toe the line ... def, dight, def, dight, def, dight. Now, to the diggings once more!!
                              I was up there tonight. I got four bags of tatties out of two rows. Couldn't believe how many there were and how big. Mr Akram in the shoppie says they're King Edwards. I didn't know and could never be bothered remembering their name, but these tatties have wee splashes of pink on their skins. They are my favourite tatties.
                              Beside where I was digging, I noticed the bees. There are bees that don't have stripes, but seem to wear orange fur. They're great looking bees. They're living in the banking made when the earth was stolen by the old people. That's what the photie is of.
                              Two of them are of my room. I took them on Saturday. That's the view from where you sit meditating with your back to the door. I cleaned it up. I've still got to hoover it. I need to clear the floor for doing some yoga, headstands and whatnot. I'm in the room more often these days.
                               What do you think of us getting threatened with termination, Jack? Get out the gin traps, Hotboy. Dig the trenches. Tell them you've killed people before. Survivalists, ya bass!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Doviko would be ashamed if he left a room in such disarray.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! The Domestic Bliss thought it was a picture of something outside, like a yard. Or a shed. Hotboy

rob said...

If the photies were taken after you cleaned it up, thank goodness the letter from the council wasn't condemning the room.

rob said...

PS - I believe photie 1 is from last night's episode of Embarrassing Bodies.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Thought I had to show the photie since it's probably the closest you anal retentives will ever get to an untidy room. Hotboy

rob said...

Au contraire, and when I find the camera among the mess I'll prove it.