Search This Blog

Saturday 21 August 2010

Johnny The Moslem!

Sunday 2:30 a.m.
                           It's not anywhere near Ground Zero, so they have a mosque in Edinburgh. As part of the Edinburgh Festival, I went round the exhibition there today. If I wasn't in about three religions already, I would definitely have signed up for that one. It told you some stuff about the Prophet I didn't know.
                          Obviously, the idea that the last prophet is  Mohammed is stupid. It's a big universe out there. Also, there is only one God ... well, you could theorise on what that meant ... apart from that, I'd like to put my name down.
                           The others of the five pillars of Islam are brilliant. Also, they don't like folk having unnecessary wealth. You're supposed to give 2.5% of all your stuff every year to the poor basturns to help re-distribute wealth and stop poverty. As usual, the boy's a communist!
                           They got stopped at Constantinople. Big walls. Otherwise, we'd all be moslems in Europe and the world would have been a better place. The moslems were believers and, therefore, stupid, but there are so many good things about Islam.
                           The boy meditated in a cave. When he died, there was only some barley left from a mound on his floor. He was not into racial, etc., discrimination. It was hard to tell who was the prophet if you walked into the room because he did not seek prominence. When the big Jessie he'd married died, he had different huts for his wives. He said you should look after animals. The moslems like Christ though they say he was not God. Well, he wasn't. Not unless I am as well.
                             "It is difficult for a man laden with riches to climb the steep path to bliss." Well, I was totally suckered on that one.
                             Of course, when the holy days are over, we should go forth and nuke the freepong, disgraceful basturns who give this religion a bad name, and stop them being rotten to women, and ambush them, and completely fung them over because they are basturns and you're allowed to fight for righteousness, I assume, if you are a moslem.
                              As far as I could see from this exhibition, I'd like to join up apart from the God thing and the Mohammed boy being the last shout. The social stuff looked great. No usury either!
                              Not only do I think we should get Christ off the Christians, we should get Mohammed off the Moslems.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

While you're trying for a fatwa on your heid by calling the followers stupid, you might as well throw in the titbit about the 11-year-old wife etc.

Al Anon (balancing up)

Hotboy said...

Albert? I think it was you who said they were stupid first. I had my mind taken over by outside forces, your honourableness. Also, I never heard of this paedo slur before. You'll get it, so you will!! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

If I ever said such a thing, which I wouldn't have, it must have been in 1972 when I was drugged and things were put in my mouth.

PS - who's more likely to get it - a believer in nothing, or a part-believer in everything? I suppose that's a kind of koan.

Al Anon (happy to help).

Hotboy said...

Albert? Inshallah! We don't do beliefs! I wish I was drugged up! It's okay for some people! Hotboy