Search This Blog

Thursday 5 January 2012

After a crabbit start!

12:26 p.m.
                I'm not sleeping all that well at the moment, not getting to sleep for a while anyway, and I didn't wakend up till ten this morning. This leads to a very crabbit start to the day because I don't sit up and meditate in the bed first thing. Then, when I did start to meditate, what an amazing amount of bliss. How wonderful and almost effortless it was!!! The purification and accumulation do work. It's the rest of it that's crap. But what bliss there was, Jack! What bliss! I'd love to be able to just keep doing that, but .... off to Newmains in an hour and a half. Once more into the breach, dear friends!

5 comments:

NaNoSkye said...

I'm often crabbit when I sleep too late, mostly because I feel like I've wasted the best part of my day.

Hope you have sunshine for traveling.

Hotboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hotboy said...

Marie! That's partly why I feel crabbit! I wanted to meditate all morning before going to see the mother-in-law! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say Old Bean!

Steady on! What on earth do you do when the sun goes over the yardarm?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! The sun goes over the yardarm around here about four o clock these days. This post has been removed by the author. I'm the awfur, so I am!! Hotboy