Search This Blog

Thursday 26 January 2012

Going away day!





Thursday 11:43 a.m.
                                This week has been a bit so-so. I haven't felt great. This might be due to doing fifty of Mr Iyengar's yogic jumpings one day and then trying to run the next. It's the day two days on from the fifty yogic jumpings that your legs are going to be sore from it. The run didn't help. But yesterday I managed to do six hours meditating, and that is my benchmark, and I'm not hitting it enough. But the chaos is slowly starting to diminish and there's hope yet.
                                 This morning I wakened up feeling happy. I really like that. Wakening up feeling happy and then adding the bliss. I am a very fortunate creature, but I do work at it.
                                  Yesterday we put back the living room carpet and re-installed the telly. This does not have to be moved again. This is where it can stay till hell freezes over. The first piece of stability for months and months!
                                  I've been working at the writings, and I've got to a bit where I can just stop for a wee while and plan. Of course, now I have to go to Newmains today, Bellhsill tomorrow, etc., and this will put me back a day when it comes to the writings again, but that's alright. I'm progressing and I'm happy enough to be writing again.
                                   Now that Newmains is down to one night a week, I feel as if I can stabilise things now. Of course, I got a message concerning our friend with the MS. I haven't been seeing her when she's been on respite recently because you can only take so much disability, but now that I'm only in Newmains for one night ..... next week it'll be a day with the dementing geriatric one, a day with the feisty geriatric one, and then the next day with the MS one. This is not how you write books.
                                    Anyway, happy days are here again!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Thank goodness you're so busy. Some people just sit around all day doing nothing!

MM III

John McKenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NaNoSkye said...

You do realize that now that you've spent all this time redecorating you'll have to move...

Hotboy said...

Marie! This would be the time to sell up!! Hotboy

rob said...

You seem to be increasingly in demand as an itinerant healer. Perhaps banking on canonization to wipe clean the slate of sloth.