Search This Blog

Friday 6 January 2012

Back Home Again!





Friday 7:14 p.m.
                         The first photie is across from the bus stop down from Shotts station. Then the bread, which I always make when I get to Newmains, and the great granny at the same time. Then the trees at the bing on the way to the auld maw's. And the second bus stop on the way home, showing the St Stephen's Church.
                         Couldn't handle Newmains last night and got pissed. Getting pissed tonight, and will try the pizza man. Start giving everything up again after a visit to the wild west on Sunday. Why can't these bloody holidays just last one day!!!

6 comments:

Hotboy said...

I cracked and phoned the pizzaman! Oh, lordy, lordy! Is this the middle way? Hotboy p.s. Anything is better than drinking!!

Anonymous said...

I say!

What's the difference between a bing and a bung? That's not rhetorical, BTW.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I was a flat topped green bing, the only one I ever saw. Climb over the trees and what stories could be told! Hotboy

NaNoSkye said...

I'm sorry your resolution to stay sober and straight didn't last.

I don't think you are better at things in the middle than most folks. We seem to want to live at one extreme or the other and zoom over the top of the middle from time to time.

Neat pics

Hotboy said...

Marie! I wakened happy this morning and it's not raining. Great to waken up in your own bed! Hotboy

rob said...

Hotters. I'd expect you to feel right at home in Newmains. It looks like another building site.

Nanners. Nice use of the flat topped bing metaphor for life.