Search This Blog

Saturday 21 January 2012

Some bliss stuff!

Saturday 8:15 p.m.
                             Almost as soon as I sat down this morning, I was in a wonderful mental state - bliss, satiation, contentment. This is with the eyes closed and should be done as soon as possible when arising after drinking too much plonko collapso the night before. It's bye bye to not feeling so good.
                             All this stuff about the bliss and all that, Jack, isn't airy fairy. This is the hangover cure to end all hangover cures. Succumb to the bliss for an hour and you're back to your usual ten men.  Well, until you try to get up anyway.
                              When the meditations progress like this, it is hard to feel downhearted. But I am not sitting long enough. There's just too much chaos around. It's always good to remember that I'm the normal one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

A couple of questions, here, Hotboy.

Is the 'Jack' in question, Jack Rieley?

Secondly, WRT portals, is this the georgous babe from the Mamas & the Papas? And if so, and this is obviously your area, what is she getting at?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! WRT? Who's Jack Rieley? I have no idea what that woman is going on about. I just do the bliss. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

I think it's a different Michelle Phillips, but she says very similar things to yourself, e.g.

"Michelle was shown that many of us are plugged into the reversed Labyrinth-Matrix – reversing our energy, keeping us stuck in fear, loss, grief, sickness, poverty, hopelessness and in the feeling of going forward in reverse. After she was unplugged from the Labyrinth, she was given tools and the rites of passage to assist others out of this reversed energy-Matrix. She has found this new work to be the quickest, most profound healing she has ever experienced."

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! All I say is that flatheids don't get ra bliss! Hotboy p.s. Is she related to anybody to do with the Beach Boys?

rob said...

You don't have to tell me about the random chaos - Albert's partner is a chaos generating machine.

rob said...

Mingers. The rapturists are going to kill us all! If only they would just shut the eff up and sit around doing nothing like a Blissheid, the world would be a better place, AND they might be happier people. Dearie me.