Search This Blog

Monday 23 January 2012

Flat




Monday 9:41 a.m.
                            Most of the stuff in the lobby should be in the living room. Last night, since the man is due today to fix the floorboards, some of the stuff from the living room had to be moved to the bedroom. My heart sank. Another hour of lifting stuff and moving it from one place to another place. None of this stuff is mine. My heart sank. I could only hope for these people to die so that I could burn all their stuff.
                            I have not put up a photie of the bathroom. You still can't get a shave in there since the walls ...
                            This has been going on since last April. That's when I started having to lift the daughter's stuff and the stuff of the Domestic Bliss about the flat. Sometime soon I'll have to move all the stuff from the bedroom back into the living room, the kitchen, and my room, of course, because we'll need to get some kind of carpet laid in there. After that ....contact, feeling, craving, clinging ... the flatheids just can't throw it away!

7 comments:

rob said...

Demand a reduction off your rent in view of the reduced amenities.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Shame I don't pay any rent then! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Maybe you should not have hidden your money under the floorboards in the first place. But anyway - well done for finally doing something useful.

MM III

rob said...

Even squatters have rights.

rob said...

PS Albert didn't see any mess in July.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Then when did it arise. Did you see the great gouges out of the walls after the gable end had been re-attached? Did you notice the giant dinosaur that ate up the infants from next door in the lobby? You are far too anxious. All you can think about is blows. I suggest you stop going to your jobbie and get another doggie! Hotboy p.s. Do you really like working?

Hotboy said...

Albert? Sorry about the slightly strident tone. Of course, you can come and clean up the mess in July. I'll barricade myself into my room till then, shall I? Hotboy