Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Bogged down in January!

Wednesday 11:50 a.m.
                                   Thought I should post since I haven't since Saturday. Just bogged down in January really. Not much going on with the weather, just kind of dull and bleak most of the time. I've started pretending to start writing again. The flat is still a complete mess. I feel as if it's going to stay like this forever. At least, with no bathroom mirror, the leprosy has been cured. Bits still fall off, but you don't notice. The meditations are so wonderful. The more boring and dull everything else gets, the better they get!

10 comments:

rob said...

Hotters, I think you've found the secret. Make your surroundings as dull as possible, then what you yourself do seems fabulous in comparison.

NaNoSkye said...

Don't worry the longest drabest month of the year starts soon.

I don't care what calendar's say Feb is the longest month of the year.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'm trying to keep everything as dull and boring as possible, but this month seems to make it easier!
Marie! I can't wait till February is over and I can get digging again! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

You're in good company. Bits of Henry VIII fell off regularly, so I believe.

Do you (yuck) eat them?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! You're thinking of cannibals! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Ali is seventy now. If you were in your prime, could you take him, yet?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! You should watch him fighting Cleveland Williams. Nobody was ever that good! Hotboy

rob said...

I could easily beat Kenneth Williams.

Hotboy said...

Albert? What with? Hotboy

rob said...

A feather of course.