Search This Blog

Friday 7 January 2011

Day 3

Friday 8:00 p.m.
                        Can't say the nicotine withdrawals have been too much of a problem. What I was worried about was losing the rag about .. well, nothing much at all. I've felt a bit antsy sometimes when I've been meditating and my nerves haven't really settle down yet, but it's been much easier to deal with than I had imagined. The evenings have been the worst. Boring. This is boredom you can afford. But I've had some home brew for the last two nights to tide me over, and I'll probably have some tonight as well. Of course, I haven't seen many people and that's always a help. Every day in every way I'm getting better and better and better. And now that I'm nearly sixty I have to stop smoking!!!

4 comments:

rob said...

Watched a repeat the other night of Billy Connolly at age 60, professionally interviewed/analysed by his wife. What fun! You could try that, get the DB to do a social work assessment on you. At the very least you should get a bus pass out of it.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'm hoping to get a free bus pass next month! This is worth about £500 a year to me. Great! Hotboy

rob said...

On your days off you could loan it to someone else in return for beer. Unless it has a mugshot on it.

Hotboy said...

Albert? The drivers never look at the photies! Perfect communism! They give you and inch and you take a mile! Hotboy