Search This Blog

Thursday 27 January 2011

The Unified Theory of Everything!

Thursday 10:55 a.m.
                              So the photon seems to be going through the two slits simultaneously when you look at  the results at the back of the slits.

                              When you try to measure or observe the photon going into the slits, it seems to act as you'd expect in the first place, as one photon going through a slit.

                              The Copenhagen Interpretation.

                              While experiencing non-self and emptiness, it is possible to see the world as one thing with everything moving in wholeness and with everything being in relation to everything else. There is a kind of  consciousness through and behind and supporting everything. You see this. I think it might be called the Path of Seeing.

                              Usually, everything appears to be separate from everything else.

                               This is similar to the observer observing the photon before it goes through the slit. Being conscious of the photon makes it into a separate thing; makes it seem to act as a particle and not as a wave.

                               So it seems that the world looks as it is, with everything separate and distinct,  because of our being conscious of it.

                               But if I'm dead, the moon is still there and it is still fixed and separate to you. The moon is still there if I'm  dead, and it's still there if you're dead. It's still there.

                               Is this because of a greater consciousness, a greater awareness which is fixing perception in that way??? So that it seems to be separate just like the particle going through the slit seems to be separate?
          
                               I think it is. I've seen the big mind consciousness thing, of course, once while experiencing non-self and emptiness for a few seconds, so this made perfect sense to me while I was meditating this morning. The big consciousness doesn't have to be outside the universe looking in. This works even if you have a zillion universes or a zigillion parallel universes.

                              If you don't get it, it might be because you're a flatheid. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

                              This is the best idea I've ever had. That'll be ten percent off the top, please.

                              

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I tried this looking through two slits at the same time business when someone lent me their 3D specs, but I ended up spilling my MGT all down my front.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Is that your motor car you spilled down your front. Wouldn't mind a pair of specs like those! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Malawi Gin & Tonic = MGT.

Anyway, Brian Wilson wrote a lovely song about "All this is that". I'm sure that listening to it will help a lot.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I sure it wouldn't. I'm sorry I wrote this post down now, even in note form. But it was wonderful for a couple of hours, this feeling of having transcended the contradiction between the small and the large. But it's just for moi!! But it made me very happy for a bit. I think it might be time to start another bloggy, or just stop. The idea made me think I could write something I'd like to write in this book. Yes, that's it. Hotboy

Hotboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hotboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hotboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hotboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rob said...

Just like to applaud you for deleting so many of your own comments. Normally you delete other people's. It's balancing up.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I was embarrassed at how wonderful the stupid lying thought made me feel when I got drunk, so they had to go. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

I'm a bit confused. Is the moon dead, or alive, according to your quantum cricket theory?

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

The moon IS an analogy for a cricket ball, isn't it? I've got that bit right, I hope.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I think once they put you in the box with the radioactive isotope trigger on the poison gas pellet, you'll be alive and dead at the same time. Or might be on the moon. I can't remember. Some cat's got it and some cats aint! Hope this clears up your confusion. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

I was thinking in terms of the one-day game, where the ball is milky-white, until it's changed in the 34th over. Does your quantum cricket theory take into account the changing of the ball?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! The ball will still be there if you don't look at it, or even if nobody looks at it. It'll still be there if nobody throws it. This is nothing to do with the Father (since beards are no longer fashionable), or the Son (since he disappears once the Father disappears), but it might have something to do with the Holy Ghostie Men. The Holy Ghostie Men have no prejudice against any particular colour of ball.They're neutral, like the umpire. Hope this helps. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Would that be the Third Umpire?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! The Holy Ghostie Men would be fine umpires. I suspect they don't have thoughts though being awarem they could hang out in the creekit park just like almost everyone else there. Hotboy