Search This Blog

Friday 26 August 2011

Back Home!

Friday 3:55 p.m.
                         The bliss took the jump it did over the last couple of weeks despite the fact that I'm still drinking some (not a lot!) and smoking (tons!). This makes it feel a little undeserved. The pollutions hold back the bliss and lead to poor thought patterns and unfortunate thoughts arising. So anything polluting your mind is a definite no no. But it still happened anyway, whatever it is. Anybody can do the bliss, even me.
                         As far as living for a long time is concerned ... I'm less in favour of that than ever. Being a flatheid and being old is a kind of hell. Birth, old age, and death ... grief, sorrow, lamentations ... disillusionment, disappointment and despair ... suffering in this life.
                         Anyway, I'm not into stopping drinking and smoking so I can spend more time on the geriatric wards. No way. On the other hand, I remember the nonagenarian jazz player saying if he'd known he was going to live so long, he'd have taken better care of himself.
                         It's been chaos out there, Jack! I've done less meditating in the last couple of weeks than ... classic today. Ten minutes into the meditation and a fire alarm went off. Been mad like that, but the bliss when I do meditate is off the scale. Bowled over by the bliss. Reeling with the bliss. I can't work out if this is the start of the unleashing of the forces I will be unable to control because I'm not getting enough time to investigate them!
                         Anyway if you read this blog and don't meditate, you have chosen to live the life of a monkey and die like a dog, so good luck with that!
                       

5 comments:

rob said...

Can you remember who the jazz guy was?

I wouldn't want to be a chimp, but gorillas and orangs live a great life as long as the flatheids leave them alone. And anyone would be fortunate to have the death my dog had.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I say!

For the bonobo monkeys, sexual intercourse plays a major role in their society, being used as what some scientists perceive as a greeting, a means of conflict resolution, and post-conflict reconciliation.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Albert? Heinz? Helmut Henrich? If there was rebirth and you were reborn as a gorilla, you might not think it was so good! They canny work computery things!
Mingin'! Bonobo monkeys don't play creekit! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I take great care of myself since I act so stupidly, so I have to live for ages and ages. Hotboy