Search This Blog

Monday 29 August 2011

Wonderful Monday!

Monday 11:00 a.m.
                             Monday is now my favourite day of the week! It amazes me still that I'll never again have to go to work.. I just love that! And I'm still doing tons of physical jerks and I'm not even sick. Hurrah!
                             My festival consisted of a visit the see the Ladyboys of Bangkok and an event in memory of Paul Reekie, which was up at the Book Festival, last night. I ended up having to go on my own, and as usual hardly spoke to anybody, but it was nice to be there somehow.
                             With the wonderful way these meditations are going now, how can I lose? What a great day I'm going to have! I was standing watching the band last night and could feel this "stuff" filling out the top half of my body and a big smile was on my face. This is a wonderful life! I know it's hell for some people, but not for me. Not today. Here comes the bliss!! Here comes the heat!!
                           

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

So, if I understand correctly, if one doesn't meditate, one has chosen to live the life of a monkey and die like a dog; and living the life of a monkey involves limitless and almost constant sex, and dying like a dog involves having a final, favourite treat, being patted and cradled by one's master as one slips quietly into painless, perpetual sleep.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Are you still going on about that? You're such a sensitive soul at heart!! What I really meant was that instead of getting totally blootered all the time and shouting Tallyho, Tallyho! what's supposed to happen is that you're meant to have a go at becoming a buddha and stop making such an arse of yourself. Hope this helps. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Now I see why it's so difficult for you.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! It's murder polis so it is! Hotboy

rob said...

I say! That stuff at the top of your body may just have been leprosy.

Mingers. Not forgetting having all the bananas you can eat.