Search This Blog

Monday 22 August 2011

The day and the bliss!

Monday 11:35 p.m.
                              My eyes were closed during large parts of the Ladyboys of Bangkok show. So I'm doing a wee bit of breathing and ...
                               Were these the uncontrollable forces being unleashed, Hotboy? Bloody hope so, Jack!
                               So sometimes it's a wee bit hard just to go along with the frolickings, and the wanderings about in the Festival City when what you really want to do is just sit down and do the bliss. By Friday evening something wonderfully full on was happening. You just want to sit like a big tumchie, close your eyes and wallow in the bliss.
                               I was going to do the allotment today and one or two other things maybe, but I didn't get out of my kip till ten and the day is practically finished by that time, so I decided just to stay in and re-establish my by now broken connection to the juju feastings on the bliss, and that's what I have done today. Nothing. Read the wee version of the Independent. Smoked. Peace in our time.
                               After the dose of whatever it was at the Samye Ling, the bliss and heat stuff is way way on from what and where it was. And everything else is chaos. All my routines are torn asunder. Flailing around with the flatheids and the turmoil, the turmoil, but then you get a wee chance to dip back into the bliss ... and god alone knows what's going on there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I'm sure that after a few more months, you'll get bored doing jigsaws, and will want to go back to work.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Work? Don't make me laugh! Work is for young people! Hotboy

rob said...

At least work provides a reason to get out of bed.oKn my days off I'm sometimes tempted not to get up at all. With an iPhone you can do everything from under the covers (like right now).

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'm pissed off if I sleep past nine. Hotboy