Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Moving on again!

Wednesday 11:25 a.m.
                                   Home from the Samye Ling on Saturday afternoon. Exhausted as usual. Folk that night came to dinner. Next day got a chance to survey the weed strewn wreck that was going to be my lovely allotment this summer. Weeded and harvested all the onions. Had to attend to the Domestic Bliss all evening with talking and walking, etc. And drinking. Then I had to see the kiddo on Monday afternoon and have vitriol poured in my ear by Poisonous on Monday night. On Tuesday I had to see the bank folk, the pizzaman and the consiglieri. Today I have to travel to Newmains. Chop, chop. Bang, bang.
                                    In between times I have been doing a wee bit of meditating!! You really have to work hard to the keep the flatheid contacts down to the minimum when half the time you're not here. And what could have been pleasures, like the allotment, become just another hassle.But the meditations have been wonderful.
                                    For someone who wants things to stay the same so he can get on with practising his juju, these are slightly trying circumstances.
                                    But we will prevail, Jack! Forward! Forward! All my plans are simple!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Even my gardener's itinerary is busier between 7.30am and 9am.

MM III

rob said...

Seriously, I approve of the idea of a portable interest that requires no outfit or equipment, costs nothing and accompanies you everywhere. Tai chi and yoga can be like that, and masturbation's probably the same sort of thing.

Anonymous said...

I say!

This site should interest you.

Also, if you're hard up, there's this one.

MM III