Search This Blog

Friday 21 October 2011

And testament!

Friday 6:08 p.m.
                         The auld maw said she had a premonition and got me to sign my name under the following:

While I am of sound mind, I stipulate to my family that I want to go to a care home when I am not able to care for myself, and I don't want any moaning and groaning about it. I have had a good life and a good family and all I want from the man above is to slip away quietly. I know you will all think I am mad, but this is what I want. Lots of Love, Mother.

                         There's nobody quite like your maw, is there?

                         My facebook page showed up as disabled due to me using a false name the other day. What blessed relief for me and all my so called "friends"!

                         "You're caught in a vicious circle surrounded by your so-called friends." The inimitable Lou.

                         I've been sending them stuff from my writer's blog and that must be a pain in the neck. Anyway, I'm not going to try and get back on it. I hope. Intermittent reinforcement is for dopes!!

                         I'm so glad to be back home! I don't want to see anyone before Christmas! Well, I'm going out tonight, but after that!

5 comments:

rob said...

A bit puzzling why you're signing a statement as a mother. Also, the part about being of sound mind.

But I'm with you on the specialness of one's maw. Apparently most dying soldiers cry for their mothers.

The Facebook expulsion gives me hope that they'll block Alec's and Albert's accounts. Facebook and Twitter are probably useful for people who like the idea of blogging but have nothing to say.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Mare intermittent reinforcement! Hotboy

NaNoSkye said...

I find your mum to be a sensible lass. I personally have a DNR signed in my medical records.

rob said...

Aye, it works on dogs too.

rob said...

Aye, it works on dogs too.