Search This Blog

Thursday 27 October 2011

A Bad Place!

10:35 a.m.
                I took a break from meditating to stick yesterday's photies up here, but the geejaw that blah, blah, blah. To hell with these machines!!
                My mind has not been good since I saw Brian Wilson and went and got drunk last Tuesday. Almost all the time I'm in places I don't want to be in, thinking thoughts I don't want to think. This is just my first day back from Newmains and already I have two appointments. I had a hellish time on Tuesday with no nicotine and this should be repeated today ... so I have an appointment for the whole afternoon. I have an appointment on Friday, which should be okay, but I'm sure the flatheided basturns will find more appointments for me before I have to go back to Newmains.
                The meditations have been fantastic of course. It's what makes it so frustrating. It would be so easy to make everything wonderful, but I need some space to sort myself out and the flatheids are just not going to let me have it.
               

6 comments:

NaNoSkye said...

I'm sorry you feel you are in a bad place. I think you need to adjust your point of view more than your location.

Saying that, sometimes location makes a lot of difference. My life is a lot better since I got away from Skye.

Hotboy said...

Marie! It is a beautiful day here today. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

I think you're ennui is caused by not being able to jump out of bed, have your cornflakes, and bound out of the house singing "Hi ho, Hi ho, it's off to work I go" anymore.

MM III

rob said...

Even Albert doesn't think Embra's *that* bad a place.

Doc Bob says try replacing the shadow boxing with punchbag activities.

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! It's compassion! I don't have enough compassion! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert? That's a good idea! Who could I punch? Get them to surrender and stand still, that's the problem! Hotboy