Search This Blog

Monday 3 October 2011

The Decorator!

Monday 10:00 a.m.
                             The decorator is really quite cute. In a pink cardigan. Last Monday was horrible with trying to get off the tobacco (as usual) and having the plasterer in. You get used to folk wandering about your flat, I suppose. Of course, I had to get a shave when I saw she was quite cute. Shirley. I'm going to wander about myself in a bit, in the batman outfit.
                              I think I managed to upload the last two books to Kindle yesterday and the day before. It took me about six hours, but I think if you were computery wise, you could do it in a few minutes. Oh well. Looks as if it's done now.
                              Everything is stop start and held up by having to go to Newmains every week. With the ten books now on Kindle, I could plan the rest of my life now. I could plan to write another book or decide to stop writing altogether. I could plan on booking a flight to Kathmandu so I could spent a few weeks in Kopan Monastery. I could do a lot of things if I had my life back, but I'll be going to Newmains on Tuesday this week instead of Wednesday. This probably means I won't be going to see my own mother on Friday. I have to go to Newmains early this week because somebody has to look after a ....dog. I'm not going to tell the auld maw I'm going to Newmains early and won't be seeing her on Friday because someone has to look after a dog.
                              You have to look at yourself and your own conscience, Jack. Just try and remember that the evil bourgeois are all going to hell, Hotboy. Even if you don't believe in hell, that might help.
8:00 p.m.
                              I don't have to go to Newmains tomorrow after all. It's like winning a prize!
                              I went to my new dentist to get my cap glued back in and have a bit of a polish this afternoon. The dental assistant was really nice and laughed and smiled and squeezed her leg up against my arm when she was aspirating me. Very nice but not quite on a par with the gorgeous one from Painless Potter's.
                               I meditated in the Batcave all morning and for a bit later. Brilliant meditations!! Just brilliant! Looking forward to more of that tonight and tomorrow. Hurrah!

9 comments:

rob said...

Considering a mother's feelings is a foreign concept to Albert, one advantage of the Bavarian toilet training.

rob said...

PS if things were reversed and you had to spend all week with the old maw, the dog wouldn't bear a grudge.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I don't understand this? How do you reverse things again? Hotboy

rob said...

Well it all balances up, doesn't it? If your old dear was sicker than the DB's, and you had to spend all your time in the Bellshillbilly area, you wouldn't need to worry about hurting the Newmains dog's feelings. Does that help? Dearie me.

NaNoSkye said...

I once again invite you to do NaNoWriMo. Now that you aren't working you have no excuse.

A couple hours a day for a month.

Hotboy said...

Marie! I'd rather file my teeth down with razor wire!
Albert? Albert you're losing the plot. There is no Newmains dog. Is this some guilt arising from when you shot your dog? Might be! Hotboy

rob said...

Apologies for trying to make some sense out of your sketchy dog reference. It won't happen again. PS I didn't know you had any teeth left. Good for you! You and Albert have probably got a full set between you.

rob said...

A shame aspirating isn't a euphemism, but it would put you off your blissitudes anyway.

Hotboy said...

Albert? The dirty book you were going to buy is available on Kindle for 86p, or 1 million yengeld where you come from! Hotboy