Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Confinement!

Wednesday 12:15 p.m.
                                   I've been confined to my bedroom every morning for the last three days. I was ready for it really due to all the meditations I put in on Sunday and Saturday. The meditations really have been terrific and I feel as if I'm making real progress.
                                   The pizza finishes today, so there will be problems for the next couple of days and then only Christ knows what the bliss will be like. It always responds to purification.
                                    Today I'll be getting to Newmains and settling in again. Tomorrow I'll be confined to the kitchen for most of the day. The confinement is fine. Anything is fine once you habituate to it.
                                     A very good thing about the time just passed it that I seem to have uploaded the last two books, Cyclists and the bliss book. It took me about six hours and should have taken half an hour, but it's done now anyway. Cyclists isn't up yet since there was a query about the copyright due, I think, to me misspelling my name!
                                    I sent notification of the existence of the bliss book to the business manager at my old school. There was a link on the email to the kindle site. The business manager sent the email (without looking at the book obviously!) to every member of staff. Hmmmm? I guess you'd have had to have read the book - which is partly a rant about education - to see the funny side of that.
                                    Also, I told an ex-pupil who is now in third year at Stirling. I got an email from him this morning:
 I've read 3/4 of your book since this morning- it's excellent! If my local bookshop stocked more books like yours I'd be much more willing to go in and buy something. Ewan.


                                                I'm losing weight. I've had my teeth fixed. I've got a leather jacket. I think at last I'm getting somewhere with this juju! What a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!!
                                                No netbook to Newmains this week. Not a reliable connection. Just leads to frustration. 

9 comments:

NaNoSkye said...

Being confined to a good place isn't so bad.

I'd like to be confined to my sewing room for a couple weeks. Of course the entire room is packed, along with most of the rest of my house.

Anonymous said...

I say!

I'm wondering which type of confinement you are having. 5 of the 6 listed would appear to be relevant.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Marie! Confinement is fine if you chose it yourself.
Mingin'! I'm not clicking on any more Beach Boys!! Hotboy

rob said...

To release tensions during the withdrawal, it might help to emulate the boy in the Cyclist book. I suppose the haircut would rule that out though.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Not quite with you on the Cyclists reference. Put in a nice review even if you don't like it!! Hotboy

rob said...

b*nking and w*nking

Hotboy said...

Albert? No idea what you are going on about! Hotboy

rob said...

Are you sure you wrote the book?

Hotboy said...

Albert? If this is a philosophical question, obviously it wasn't me who wrote the book! Conventionally, yes. Ultimately, no! Hope this helps.HOtboy