Search This Blog

Sunday 6 February 2011

The end of times!

Sunday 8:55 p.m.
                          I spend a lot of time on the clicky clicky thing. And sometimes that has been great. Like sticking your ego into a sweet and mushy cake. But what is there left to say? I think I had aims when it came to blogging in  the beginning. Now I can't remember what they were. Not really surprising that they have changed since everything else does too. There will be an anniversary on my birthday and I'll see after that.
                         

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! it has been a long while since i dropped a note. i hope you are well.

Hotboy said...

Daishin! How nice to hear from you! Hotboy

Ivan Chemitchu said...

Please contact me

Hotboy said...

Ivan who?

rob said...

Happy birthday Hotters. Suggestion for the new blog name: rabuspassbliss.

rob said...

Subtitle: top deck meditation.

You could compare the bliss on every bus route. Would keep you out of trouble, assuming you stay out of schemie territory.

Hotboy said...

Albert? I haven't got the bus pass yet! Had to pay £3 this morning. Be great just getting on a bus when you want to and not paying! Hotboy

Bowel Syndrome said...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bloodbus-Tales-Glasgow-Night-Bus/dp/1845021762 - Some light, bus related, reading material