Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Two days to go!!

Tuesday 9:23 a.m.
                            I feel like a big tabby cat curled up by the fire. Spent all last night meditating in my room since the cafe is shut at night apart from Friday and Saturday. Everything is feeling quite repaired about me just now. My skin is better. I'm sleeping better. I remember once being here in a tent and lying down to sleep and realising that all the stress had gone, even the stress I didn't realise I had.
                            I think the touch down back in Samsara should be okay this time as well. This has been the best of retreats. Usually, you doubt yourself sometimes, or you're feeling exhausted sometimes, and  ... all that kind of thing, but it's not been like that this time. Maybe it's having a room. That definitely helps! Coming down here in a tent at this time of year, which I have done several times before  .... when it sometimes doesn't stop raining for days at a time ... I'm impressed by myself, so I am!!
                            Only two days to go!! I need months and months and months of this!!

9 comments:

Menzies Milngavie III said...

I say!

"My skin is better" - So, the facial leprosy is cured. It's a miracle!

How wonderful.

MM III

キャビンの女の子 said...

私は船長して、Kev"私は甲板の下に行くよ"と言ってれるのはうんざりだ。私は来るし、自分の小屋Hotboyに住んでいるか。

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! The leprosy was supposed to clear up due to becoming a vegan, but I started putting milk in my porridge here in the morning ... and eating butter and jam pieces at night, and voila!! It's amazing the bliss you get when you put butter on your pieces. You should try it. Add butter and meditate for three hours a day!! Hotboy
Albert? Your brain has finally gone, hasn't it? Told you the chemical cosh would get you in ther end! Hotboy

Cap'n Kev said...

What day is it, and how long have I been on the piss?

Hotboy said...

Capn! It's Lunarday and you're on the wrong planet, I'm afraid! Hotboy

albert said...

I had a room there once without moles.

albert said...

PS The earlier comments are nothing to do with me. With three exceptions I have all my own teeth.

PS which idiot advised you to give up butter?

Hotboy said...

Albert? I think it was you who said it would be good to give up milk and butter! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert? I think it was you who said it would be good to give up milk and butter! Hotboy