Search This Blog

Saturday 26 February 2011

Spot the peacock!





Saturday 12:50 p.m.
                              I was captured and held hostage in a pub in Bellshill yesterday by Froggie McDuck. This meant I missed the consiglieri and the opening of a painting exhibition. Tonight I've been invited out for my dinner. Tomorrow I am due to meet folk in the pub at FIVE O CLOCK. Dearie me. And this is me trying to stay away from folk! The flat's never empty either, but the kiddo and her partner don't stop me meditating.
                             I meditated at dawn and in the morning. The after effects of the vase breath are putting me in places I've never been before. Not quite explosions of bliss and emptiness, but we're getting there now, Jack. We're certainly getting there. I know I'm the most fortunate of creatures when I'm meditating right now. Oh, what a fortunate creature, I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!!

5 comments:

rob said...

Unless the dinner invitation includes BYO soup and bread, what will you eat?

Hotboy said...

Albert? It was dinner at the brain surgeon's. Fab food! I always love the taste of the food because .... Hotboy

Bowel Syndrome said...

In the tree!

Hotboy said...

Bowely! Buy yourself a coconut! You wouldn't think they'd go up trees, but they can fly about. Hotboy

albert said...

A bird in a tree, what next!