Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 March 2011

New Blog!





Tuesday
              I referred to the return of the prodigal daughter to the panderosa after she had spent four years at art college, and the truly enormous number of boxes of priceless treasure she returned with. We had to move some of this priceless treasure from the outside walls in her room, and some of these photies show what a cataclysm this produced in our lobby and living room. I mean, we are not houseproud folk, the Domestic Bliss and I, but when you've got to have crampons and climbing gear just to get down the lobby ....
               It's now quite different that there is light in the morning when you're going to your work and light at night when you are coming back. I'll have to start getting rich so that I can spend some of next winter not in Chilly Jockoland!!
              To help me make my fortune, I decided to start a proper blog at last, one with my name on it, and all about ebooks, books and making pots of money. I've been told by the old, toothless one that I'll have to start twittering, but who'd got the time for all that malarkey?
              I'll keep this blog for posting photies, and insulting flatheids, and having fun when I'm getting drunk.
              The photies were for free. The buses are for free. What a wonderful country!!

13 comments:

rob said...

Actually, I can see you on Twitter as a Caledonian Stephen Fry.

MM III said...

I say!

What a lot of deb!

MM III

Hotboy said...

Albert? I'm sure you'd be a much better tweeter than me! Hotboy
Mingin'! Fain would I dare describe it as such! No one at that age could have so much stuff!! Hotboy

Marie Rex said...

Well it is good to know you'll still be around for us.

Good luck with the new blog.

Hotboy said...

Marie! The new blog will be a waste of time probably, but I think you've got to make at least a wee effort! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

The address of said new blog?

Albert said...

Anon. Are you sure encouragement is wise?

Suggestion for a competition. Guess the number of dogs in the top picture. I can see three so far.

Anonymous said...

chico caliente
where does one direct oneself in your everexpandingonline universe for juju conversation? and beachvolleyball league updates?
loveandpeacexx

Hotboy said...

All: I haven't got down to starting a new blog yet, but it won't be any use to the discerning readers of this one. It's going to have to be practical and one of those self serving advertisements that would give you the dry boke. All the juju and drunken ravings I'll save for here. Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I dont know about dogs in the photos but I am sure I can see a few rats among those big black bin bags. Hotboy, have you become one of those old people who you read about in the papers when they die among their mountaints of filth?

Hotboy said...

Anony: It's the rats that eat your face off before the body baggers get to you that I'm worried about! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Is this new blog going to preview wonderful new writings from yourself?

Hotboy said...

Anony! I need to have some kind of internet prescence apparently to help flog ebooks and whatnot. So far it looks like it'll be just some self promotion, which I find quite embarrassing, but there will be bits of prose appearing occasionally, and such like. If it doesn't start picking up hits, there won't be any point. But I'll try to post something every week. Bah! Humbug! Hotboy