Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 March 2011

The springtime!!







Wednesday 7:30 p.m.
                                  When the Springtime will come, Oh, won't we have fun! We'll get out of jail and we'll go on the bum!
                                  Couldn't get up the allotment at the weekend, so this was the first I saw of the crocuses. Wonderful to see them! Makes you realise how very drear the Scottish winter is!
                                   I haven't got round to setting up my new blog yet. I think this evening I'll just watch the telly and investigate the bliss and leave the blog thing till after I've had my molar wrenched from my jaw tomorrow afternoon.

7 comments:

MM III said...

I say!

The Dutch dentist at Domasi told me that the older you get, the harder it is for the dentist to extract teeth. He had an 80-year-old in there once, and it took half an hour of pulling and tugging. He said the sweat was pouring off him.

That may help.

MM III

rob said...

Hotters. Sorry to hear about the fang op. No doubt the blissage will help carry you through what the dentists call "discomfort". At least you don't have to do 2 months in the diving chamber like Albert.

Mingers. On the other hand, the older a tooth is, the more time it's had to loosen up. A bit like Albert.

Hotboy said...

Albert? and Mingin'! Thank you for your kind regards. You can do the bliss in the waiting room, and beforehand, then do the ah, ah, ah, ouch throughout, then go and hit the drink! Hotboy

Marie Rex said...

Thanks for the flower pics. I has been a long dreary winter and I'm so tired of it.

Encouraging to see that somewhere there are little flowers.

Hotboy said...

Marie! In a couple of weeks there will be daffodils!! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

hello! the spring flowers are lovely. here in the desert, wildflower season is quickly approaching. with all the rain we have received of late, the floral show should be outstanding.

rob said...

Everything's balancing up - just as your spring begins, it's turning chilly here. Soon I'll have to start wearing clothes to do the gardening.

PS I thought the blissage was supposed to be an investment, for when the pain and suffering closes in? If booze trumps bliss, there's no incentive for people if their cellar's already fully stocked with freedom ale.