Search This Blog

Monday 14 March 2011

Tell me why ... I don't like Mondays!

Monday
            All I want is a room somewhere,
Far away from the cold night air,
With one enormous chair.
Oh, wouldn't it be loverly?

The too dumb to meditate are a menace to everyone else. People shouldn't be allowed to mix with other people unless they meditate. There is nothing you can do with the too dumb to meditate. The best thing you can do is keep away from them. Right away. Far away.

The time from last Wednesday till now has been horrible. I am trying to wipe it from my memory and proceed to better times.

8 comments:

rob said...

Funnily enough, I've had to spend hardly any time with flatheids. It all balances up. Mind you I am a flatheid and you're not. It all balances up.

Hotboy said...

Albert? The day is much improved, and improving, so it is! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Hey your week might have been bad but at least you aren't Japanese! Also alcohol is the only sure fire memory loss method I know.

Hotboy said...

Anony!! I've cheered up!! My week was only bad for me since normally I have a very nice time indeed! Also, I have made some quite drinkable home brew for once, so ...no, I won't! Hotboy

MM III said...

I say!

Meditation is supposed to make you calmer and more hospitable, not crabbed.

MM III

Anonymous said...

Just let go of it all! Float free!

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I know. I should ask for my money back! Hotboy
Anony: It's Tuesday now. Hurrah! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

It's all about the maths, so it is