Search This Blog

Sunday 27 March 2011

The tattie are in!!




Sunday 5 p.m.
                      I can't believe the tatties are planted already! Four bags of King Edwards and one of Rocket. And the sun has some heat in it, and the flowers are all coming out! Hurrah!
                      The sensei and reverend has just put two of his books on Kindle. I haven't read the Blue Eyed boy one yet, but Of Darkness and Light is great. I'm going to start re-reading it tonight since I found a copy of it when the flat got turned upside down. If you've got a Kindle, go and buy them here.http://dogobarrygraham.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-kindle-store-is-open.html

7 comments:

MM III said...

I say!

Is that a mass grave?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I can bury the bodies. I just need to get to know the gangsters. Get some insurance on someone. They'll make good fertiliser! Hotboy

rob said...

Aye, I read the Darkness and Light one too. Great so it was.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Well done! And I thought all you read was computer manuals! Like Mingin'! Computer nerds traversing Ifrica! Hotboy

rob said...

Computer manuals are indeed a great read, it's a shame there's not enough time in this life to read them all. I'm coming back next time as a bookworm.

Anonymous said...

you will have lots of potatoes come summer! i am planting sweet potatoes over the weekend. digging in the dirt is a wonderful thing.

Hotboy said...

Daishy! All you need is potatoes! That's sixth months of a staple! Boiled tatties, chips, mashed tatties, more chips, tatties for hats, tatties everywhere! Hotboy