Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 March 2011

The Dafs Are Coming Out!!




Tuesday 8:20 p.m.
                           So pleased to see the daffodils starting to bloom this evening, the ones beside the hut. Hurrah! It's been great the last two nights being able to go up to the diggings for a bit and then sit in the hut for an hour or so as it grows darker and darker.
                           People usually land on my old blogs looking for stuff about vase breathing. One or two people have now and again landed there looking for information about agents from my agent search from the long ago.
                           Once this agent sent me a very snippy email basically telling me to fung off after I'd ribbed her about the books she'd agreed to enter into a competition with mine ... I was going to get the new first years coming into school that August to judge between her clients' books and my two. Anyway, I read her clients' books and knew they didn't stand a chance, told her and she told me to fung off.
                            So I blogged about that and sometimes folk landed on the blog looking for information about her. I thought I'd delete it, but then I thought it was fair enough comment. I really was surprised that she took the spur.
                            Anyway, I noticed on the statcounter thingy that folk had been landing looking for info about her again and tracked back, and the poor woman has died. About the same age as me as well.
                            That always happens, doesn't it, Hotboy? Yes, Jack, when folk fall out with me they always seem to die. At least, before me. Let's hope she had a good death and stays dead.
                             Aye,  them that stays deid when they're deid are the lucky ones! You wouldn't want to be a flatheid if there's an afterlife! Certainly not!! Horrorshow! Red hot pokers up your bum would be the least of it!!
                             Today started with me feeling great and totally positive. Maybe it's the springtime and this self publishing lark that's doing it! Onwards and upwards. Only a half day at the jobbie to go!!

5 comments:

Bowel Syndrome said...

People who can't take criticism are all pervasive, much like the money grubbing bastards always at your for money. Smash the middlemen! Lets make 2011 the new 1917! The RBS Revolution. Then we can all live long in our huts.. because that's all that will be left after they are excised from humanity. And how glorious that would be!

Anonymous said...

The daffies look great! Spring is most definitely sprung

Kohime said...

What kinda poofy stuff is "So pleased to see the daffodils starting to bloom this evening"?

What about the war in Africa? Have you no shame at all?

The poofy daffs in the UK are blooming, but Mugabe has sent his henchmen to help thon Ayrab with the black-dyed hairdo to kill more of his own countrymen.

Where's your equilibrium, you pale of dog's turd?

rob said...

Here's hoping she doesn't come back and haunt you for killing her.

Hotboy said...

Bowely! I could use some of the money grubbing basturns to fix my hut!!
Kohime? What kind of moniker is that?! Also, some of the regular commentators here are glad to be gay and it's not nice to call faggots poofy anymore!!
Albert? I'm sorry she'd dead, but I'm worse than cyanide, so I am! Hotboy