Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Grim view!

Wednesday.
                  Didn't get up and meditate before work. Disasterous. Didn't shower. Too cold. Couldn't help but count the appointments before I go back to work again on Monday. Today I have to go to the hospital. Tomorrow I have to get another tooth pulled. On Friday I have to go to see the auld maw. On Saturday afternoon I have to go to the hospital again and then go to visit some friends in Lanarkshire before they go to the hospital (for something else). Then on Sunday I won't get back to Edinburgh before seven because we'll go and see the Domestic Bliss's mother.
                  I'd rather blow my brains out, Jack! Flatheid, after flatheid, after flatheid!!
                  That's what happens if you don't meditate in the morning. Nothing but flatheids!!

5 comments:

MM III said...

I say!

To balance things up for your suffering, it looks as if England will go through to the Quarter Finals.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Which one does it look like the illegal bookies have spent their money on? Hotboy

rob said...

Look on the bright side. Compared to the tooth pulling, all the flatheid activity will seem a pleasure.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Had the tooth pulled a couple of hours ago. Not as bad or as big as last week! Hotboy

rob said...

You're doing one a week?