Search This Blog

Sunday 10 July 2011

Back home!














Sunday 7:25 p.m.
                           I always come back from the Samye Ling feeling completely knackered! I don't know why I am this time since I was only there for two nights, and had a room. But knackered I am. Of course, I was up and raring to go at half five in the morning ....
                           The weather was surprisingly good, especially last night when the Domestic Bliss and I went for a walk. Heard that the rest of the country was half drowned. Well, that was the right way round for once.

5 comments:

NaNoSkye said...

Beautiful pics. Makes me want to wander down there again.

It has been raining here, but that isn't so unusual.

Glad you had a good trip.

Hotboy said...

Marie! Where you live is of course at least as beautiful! Hotboy

rob said...

Nanners and Hotters. Bavaria could be beautiful too if they would liquidate some of their pension funds.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Why don't you just push them down the stairs? I mean, you already killed your dog. That should make it easier! Hotboy

rob said...

The dog was a dumb animal. Actually, now you mention it ...