Search This Blog

Friday 22 July 2011

Some flowers!






Friday 7:30 p.m.
                         These are the photies that got lost in the machine yesterday, apart from the one of Brian Wilson's castle.
                          Sometimes I think that I'll never have to go to work again for the rest of my life and that never fails to make me feel really, really good.
                         I cycled to Portobello yesterday to beard Brian Wilson, but I could not cycle back because he hid my bike. There is no escape. Today I was in the pub in Bellshill with the Spango Yogini. I had four pints of Belhaven Best which seems to be practically non alcoholic. Nice to be having a drink with a more normal person. Or one who doesn't have a drink in both hands. Dearie me!
                         But it's been a lesson to me, Jack! No more drinkies for moi!

4 comments:

NaNoSkye said...

Beautiful tree, pretty flowers.

Glad you are enjoying retirement.

Hotboy said...

Marie! It's almost as good as giving things up!! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Giving up the drink should help a lot. I'm surprised you haven't tried that bbefore.

MM III

rob said...

Excellent idea, learning one's lesson, it's what separates us from the more primitive life forms. If only the TV cameras could follow you around, for a sequel to Ra Scheme.