Search This Blog

Monday 4 July 2011

Too darn hot!





Monday 3:35 p.m.
                            I'm supposed to be up the allotment pulling weeds and whatnot, but it's too hot!! Not often you can say that in Chilly Jockoland, but it was. I collected some tatties and onions, sweated too much over a wee bit of weeding, ate a strawberry and called it a day. Brought the food home and emptied the camera. You can't see out of the viewfinder at all in this light.
                           Oh well, might as well go fishing! Or my equivalent which is sitting under a tree in the Botanical Gardens. Well, somebody's got to do it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

I'm frightfully sorry that someone has assumed your identity. If it were I, I would write some decent posts for a change about cricket in this blog, for a change.

For example, did you know that Richard Blakey, the famous Yorkie stumper (wicket-keeper), called his autobiography: Taking it from Behind: From Boycott to Blewitt - Cricket's Changing Face in Yorkshire's Quest for Glory?

I'll pause for a minute while you reflect on that.

Also, on May 4th of this year, Gary Keedy, another Yorkie, by birth if not by player, tweeted: "May the fourth be with you...!"

Facts like those really make you think, don't you think?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I've heard that they play a great game of creekit in Thailand. I'm going to have a massive wedge by the time I get back from granny stuff and all that, and I was wondering if you were available as a I'm a pitch inspector, let go of him, you foreign swine kind of a joe, so they don't send me to yon horrorshow jail they have out there. Anyway, the red stuff is the stuff! Hotboy

rob said...

I say! Albert would happily give you a massive wedgie.