Search This Blog

Sunday 17 July 2011

Betwixt and Between!



Sunday 12:45 p.m.
                            Going this way that way, backwards and forwards, over the Irish Sea. A bottle of rum to fill my tum and that's the life for me!
                            Once one has gotten away from the clicky clicky, beep beep world, one finds oneself loath to return, so one does.
                            I'm on Newmains tomorrow and Tuesday, but back here again this Wednesday. By Wednesday more than half of the last fortnight will have been spent in Newmains. Man with a suitcase, but I'm getting more relaxed about it. One day last week I went for a short jog. Another day I skipped and did a few shuttle runs round the back.
                            My monies ended up in the same account on Friday. So this is kind of the start. I don't have to go to work for the rest of my life and I have some money. This is kind of  like heaven to me. Going to Newmains is fine as well for the moment anyway. Onwards and upwards.
1:00 p.m.
              The photies of the sky might not have been taken yesterday. The bottom photie is out of the Vue at Ocean Terminal. I saw my first 3D movie there last night. Harry Potter and the Stormy Gallows, or something. Couldn't understand it at all, but the cannybliss yogurt went well with the 3D specs. You'd really need some mushrooms and acid and .... I couldn't understand the plot. I think the joe with the head like a worm must have been a baddie!
                       

6 comments:

rob said...

I'm sorry you had to waste a night jammed next to flatheads in a fleapit. The plot must have been too advanced for an adult brain. PS I didn't say addled.

NaNoSkye said...

So you watched part two then? I've yet to see part one. I hate cliff hangers so am waiting for the both to come out on DVD and then I'll rent them.

No interest in 3D, I get motion sick too easy.

Anonymous said...

I say!

Is that last photo the view from your new pad?

MM III

rob said...

Mingers. Incontinence?

Hotboy said...

All: Just back in town!

Hotboy said...

ALL: This is all too long ago! Hotboy